Glartek, a leader in innovative Augmented Reality (AR) solutions for field-services, the asset-intensive and manufacturing industries, unveiled a major new release of GlarAssist, its Visual Remote Assistance, with differentiated features to further address industrial use cases.
GlarAssist enables front-line workers to receive real-time help and to support remote activities such as site visits, audits, and inspections.
The latest major release of GlarAssist includes:
- Advanced Backoffice – Support for session history organization, user management and more.
- Enhanced Recording – Support for both cloud and offline recording of video and annotations to be used as evidence or tutorials.
- Session Report – Automatic creation of a session report with all the recordings, images, exchanged files, chat messages and session information. The report is a useful feature to perform a future analysis of the session or to send to a customer or supplier.
- Guest Participant – Users can invite guest users to join the session, to receive or provide assistance, without having to create an account.
- Web Application – Participants can join the session through a browser without having to download an application.
- Smartglasses – With additional support for all the market leading smartglasses, customers can now install the application to the smartglass that best suits their needs.
“GlarAssist was the world’s first free-of-charge enterprise-grade Visual Remote Assistance solution to address the most complex needs of the industry. Customers can find on GlarAssist all the expected features for this type of solution, as well as differentiated features and an easy-to-use user interface to better provide or receive assistance.” said Luís Murcho, Glartek’s Co-founder and COO.
There is no restriction to download or register, to use GlarAssist and the service is free-of-charge for limited commercial usage.
About Glartek: Glartek, founded in 2017, is a leader in Augmented Reality (AR) solutions for the Industry and its mission is to increase the efficiency and safety of industrial processes. Glartek’s software solutions combine the AR and Internet of Things (IoT) domains to bring visibility, optimization, and reassurance of field operations. . Its wide range of customers vary from asset-intensive companies such as EDP and Manufacturing companies, such as Renault. Glartek is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal and has raised over €1.5M in venture capital.