Glartek, leader in Augmented Reality (AR) solutions for field services, asset-intensive, and manufacturing industries unveiled a major GlarVision new release. The latest Augmented and Connected Worker platform release includes key innovative features to boost industrial efficiency and safety.
GlarVision provides frontline workers with digital tools to help them become more productive, faster, and safer. The product provides customizable work instructions, checklists, and guidance tools to ensure that operations are more efficient. With the Augmented and Connected Worker tool, frontline workers access Augmented Reality (AR) guides that improve their skills without training.
The latest major release of GlarVision included:
- User Customizable Dashboards – Users can now create their own dashboards, with any asset or platform data and with many types of widgets. Dashboards can help monitor the operation, find trends and allow faster decisions.
- Advanced Workflows and Conditional Responses – The backoffice platform allows managers to plan and author tasks that adapt to the context and to previous responses. This reduces the use of other tools and removes unnecessary steps to reduce the time required to execute those tasks.
- Enhancements to mobility applications – Android and iOS applications now support live notifications (to quickly call the attention of a worker), offline mode (for places without or patchy connectivity) and QR code (to access asset data, start tasks or confirm steps). These features improve further the reaction time of frontline workers.
- Augmented Reality modes – GlarVision supports image recognition and object recognition (to place digital content around an image or object). The Augmented and Connected platform also supports cloud spatial AR (to place digital content in physical locations). These AR modes enable richer experiences when digitizing tasks or work instructions.
- HoloLens 2 – GlarVision user experience has been greatly improved with support for features such as eye gazing and configurable UI elements. These enhancements allow any person to quickly get started and to easily adapt to the user interface.
“GlarVision has improved tremendously in the past few months. The product continues to evolve to address the most demanding needs of the industrial frontline workers, while at the same time supporting innovative capabilities to assist the execution of tasks. We truly believe these features allow our product to further increase the efficiency and safety of tasks executed by front line workers.” said Luís Murcho, Glartek’s Co-founder and COO.
The Augmented & Connected Worker is replacing the Connected Worker by enhancing skills, instead of just connecting workers digitally.
Additionally, GlarVision gives managers the possibility to monitor operations in real-time, with automated reports and dashboards. Thus, improving decision-making, and enabling continuous improvement measures. The platform is available on mobile, tablets, PCs, HoloLens 2, and smartglasses.
About Glartek: Glartek, founded in 2017, is a leader in Augmented Reality (AR) solutions for the Industry. Its mission is to increase the efficiency and safety of industrial processes. Glartek’s software solutions combine the AR and Internet of Things (IoT) domains to bring visibility, optimization, and reassurance of field operations. Its wide range of customers vary from asset-intensive companies such as EDP and Manufacturing companies, such as Renault. Glartek is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal and has raised over €1.5M in venture capital.