Part of the Mota-Engil group, Manvia is a certified, dynamic and innovative company. Manvia has become a national reference with a solid reputation in Portugal, providing maintenance and technical services to its customers.
The company has been growing at a fast pace, and employs more than 600 professionals from different maintenance areas, making their customers’ lives more comfortable and profitable.
As a maintenance leader, service quality must be ensured. However, in a high turnover environment, keeping knowledge inside the company is often a challenge. This results in a lack of experienced experts and a high length of problem resolution. To face these challenges, Manvia presented two main goals: reduce response time to unexpected situations, and, to be able to reduce the number of repeated breakdowns.
The solution included a Visual Remote Assistance tool so Manvia could centralize its experts’ team, remotely sharing their know-how and guiding field workers and clients, in real-time.
- Provision of efficient Visual Remote Assistance tools
- Hands-free remote Assistance
- Expert team is centralized
- Remote guidance
- Full repository backoffice
BENEFITS OF USING VISUAL REMOTE ASSISTANCE
Experts and field workers, and clients, are now able to collaborate, guide and support everyone in real-time through a remote session, chat, augmented reality and 2D annotations.
Unplanned trips reduced
Repeated problems reduced
Problems are solved faster
Find out all the details on this success story
Fill out the form and download the Manvia Case Study for free to learn more about:
- The Visual Remote Assistance technology.
- Visual Remote Assistance Industries and Use Cases.
- The implementation of these solutions.
- The full list and detailed description of benefits that Visual Remote Assistance can bring to any business.